-Study Abroad Vienna, Spring '09-

I will be studying abroad during this Spring semester, '09, in Vienna, Austria. This will be a blog used to keep track of my experiences!

Monday, January 26, 2009

- 3 Interesting Blogs -

For Fans of Dr. Seuss' Journal
I recently visited my 6  year-old cousin and I was reading his Dr. Seuss books and it reminded me of how much I love the political aspects, morals, and creativity and fun of Dr. Seuss' writing's. The Lorax is my favorite = )

Fantasy Book Critic
http://fantasybookcritic.blogspot.com/
I really love reading fantasy novels and this blog has quite a long list of books that are reviewed by other readers. I never knew anything like this existed so I though it was pretty interesting.

Obama Blog
I am a big fan of President Barack Obama and I know that he has really used the internet to his advantage in order to reach teens so it's cool to look at the information that he is trying to get out to the youth of America.

0 comments: